About the project
With it’s lofty high ceilings, arched windows and a extension where the whole expanse was a wall of glass made this contemporary kitchen so bright and spacious and aesthetically stunning . It’s hard to imagine this kitchen is in an amazingly pretty Victorian family home in the Buckinghamshire countryside with views over the lawn to Stowe House
No wall cupboards, just one bank of tall cabinetry in an “off the wall” lava rock design, with the island and window cabinetry in a gold bronze glass, giving a clean sharp feel which was instantly appealing and the contrast of light and dark is bold and dramatic. The island was bespokely adapted at both ends by adapting an old wine rack which held sentimental value and the family wanted to incorporate it into the kitchen in some way and I think we certainly achieved this for them and created that unique WOW factor !
We love walking into a beautiful house and seeing how our kitchen has settled in and become part of someone’s home and their everyday family life. The choices of both flooring and lighting makes such an impact on the finished look and feel of the room too and as you can see both made a fabulous addition.
- Kitchen Design
- German Cabinetry
- Worked alongside customers builders
Project duration: 2 Weeks - worked alongside customers builders
- AV5080 Glass Door mixed with AV7030 Stone Veneered Door
- A mixture of black quartz and complimentative champagne quartz on the Island
- Liebherr Double Fridge Freezer with Neff Built In Appliances, hot taps and 2 sinks. A real appliance dream in this kitchen
- Bespoke features include the floating units and the use of our customers old wine rack as a feature to the Island