About the project
This project was everything we wanted it to be, a classic kitchen in a lovely big family home. It had just the right amount of newness and tradition to make it feel modern. The family really considered what they wanted from the space and worked with our designers to choose a few select pieces that met all their needs.
The ceilings were high which was emphasized by the tall cupboards where the fridge and larder were behind closed doors and integrated ovens side by side. The island with its curved peninsular looked majestic, painted in Farrow and Ball ‘Stiffkey Blue’ with the Bora downdraft hob it really was a cooking delight. Not forgetting the utility room which formed part of the kitchen, wasn’t the biggest of spaces so a stacked washing machine and tumble dryer transpired allowing for a broom cupboard and a sink with a pretty wooden shelf above. Perfect! Both rooms just seemed to work, we love it when you walk into one of our kitchens and everything is as you had hoped and more, you wouldn’t change a thing.
- Kitchen Design
- Manufacture of cabinetry
- Worked alongside customers builders
Project duration: 2 Weeks - worked alongside customers builders
- Handmade Kitchen painted in Farrow & Ball 'Wimborne White & Stiffkey Blue'
- White quartz worktop complimented with a round Oak breakfast bar
- Polished Chrome Knobs on both the cupboard doors and drawers
- Bespoke features included food larders with Oak spice racks, wine rack and rounded breakfast bar