About the project
We are very excited to show you this beautiful kitchen. The room where the kitchen was positioned linked both barns with stunning views looking out over open countryside
We love the way our clients have made their Willow Kitchen’s kitchen so personal and homely, with the big farmhouse table created a very envious dining area. In the main kitchen, the kitchen island was indeed the centerpiece and with our clients being very keen cooks they choose an array of state of the art Neff appliances to assist them in their quest and housed an induction hob and downdraft extractor for sociable cooking with seating at the end, just perfect for a break and a glass of wine. The worktops were a specific choice ‘River White’ quartz and individually picked by our clients from our local granite company, how cool is that!
Our designers created a friendly, homely and welcoming kitchen that is individual and delightful to look at and to spend time in. It’s beautifully fresh, vibrant and when you just stand back and take it all in it’s a complete triumph .
- Kitchen Design
- German Cabinetry
- Project managed with our chosen trades as-well as customers door supplier.
- German 'Bristol Door' Shaker Kitchen in a mixture of Pearl Grey and White
- 'River White' Quartz Worktop and Mottled Mirrored Splash-back
- Neff appliances for these keen cooks
- Bespoke features include Handmade internals for Food Larder & Broom Store